Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Rag & Bone Newbury boots vs Vince Camuto Hadley boots

Pin It Now!
newbury boots

Late last year I purchased the Vince Camuto Hadley boot, it was a perfect knock off of the Rag & bone Newbury's at a quarter of the price. But about a month later I managed to score a pair of real Rag & Bone Newburys from Gilt at 50% off. I was delighted they came in the exact shade I was looking for, but I debated, since they were still twice the price of the Hadley's. In the end I pulled the trigger and was not disappointed when they arrived.

At first glance they are almost identical, but I noticed a finer toe shape, a more over all streamlined look and a natural wooden heel in the original Newbury's. And they are insanely cushy! Must be the the leather lining on the inside that the Hadley's lack.

vince camuto hadley
newbury boot
hadley boot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...