Thursday, December 6, 2012

leather sleeves

Pin It Now!
DSC_2181.jpg
I bought this coat from zara last year and wore a tons, just never got around to photographing it. Originally I wanted the black one, but it sold out so quickly so I settled for the old man checker and now I'm glad I did.

These boots were an impulse buy from zara too last year, and again I had wished they were black, but again I'm kinda glad they're a dark "oxblood" like red. Who knew it would be "the color" of the season. I am wise beyond my years.

DSC_2172.jpg DSC_2186.jpg [wearing zara coat, h&m skirt, topshop sweater, zara boots]

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! And those 'oxblood' booties are way too cute.

    Meanwhile, it was great meeting you at the SMU "Party Like a Fashion Blogger" event last week. Your outfit was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice meeting you too!! I'm putting up pics from the party later this week so check back...btw why can't i get your blog from clicking on your name??

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...