Thursday, June 14, 2012

lwd

Pin It Now! DSC_0145.jpg DSC_0144.jpg DSC_0137.jpg

I have an unhealthy obsession with white, white dogs, white clothes, white walls, white bathrooms. I want everything to be white, poses a huge problem when getting dressed for a wedding. I've never seen the draw of the little black dress aka lbd. They are all the same, essentially. That's not to say an lbd couldn't be dressed up with some kick ass accessories, but still it's an lbd, screams boring to me. On the flip side I've always had a thing for little white dress, the lwd. And no I don't limit wearing them to summer, I only limit myself to wearing them during non wedding associated functions. But yes I could prance around in an lwd all year round, these pictures happen to have been taken in the fall...well after labor day! I especially love the back view. wearing stylestalker dress, rebecca minkoff bag, aldos boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...