Thursday, October 25, 2012

just a cup of coffee

Pin It Now! DSC_3241.jpg DSC_3244.jpg DSC_3245.jpg
I'm not exactly addicted to caffeine but I love a good cup of coffee in the morning. And I don't mean the dribble you get from a Keurig. Yes I know, I sound like a coffee snob, this is due to the fact that I live with a coffee snob who basically hand grinds his beans and makes "coffee" aka espresso in one of those little pots over the stove, just like the Italians. The result, especially when using Dominican coffee, is a rich liquid that gives you a swift kick in the head. When all is said and done, it's the best way to wake up in the morning and even better when paired with biscotti.

Though this post was about coffee, I'm actually drinking Solomon's Seal tea here, more on that particular tea next time.

[wearing zara shirt, diy lace shorts]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...