Friday, May 10, 2013

floral fridays

Pin It Now!
coffee filter flowers
coffee filter roses
coffee filter flower tutorial
coffee filter flower

I must have scoured the web for tutorials on coffee filter roses, specifically the ruffly centered garden rose, but found none to my satisfaction. The swirly centers on these I think mimic a variety I've seen before. They take a bit more time to make than the Martha Stewart coffee filter roses that I've seen all over the web, but I think it's worth the effort. I love the almost cabbage like appearance. I'll be putting up a tutorial soon! And I've just recently created a pretty good peony with coffee filters that I hope to share soon. It's probably my favorite so far. What are your favorite coffee filter flowers?

If you don't want to make your own paper flowers check out my Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/listing/180156947/flower-crown-floral-headband-bridal?

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are lovely. I am loving the swirly centers! I haven't seen any type of coffee filter flower like that before. Can't wait to see a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...