Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Litas or Not

Pin It Now!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/aodell/the-jd-salinger-of-platform-shoes

An interesting article on Jeffrey Campbell and those infamous Litas. Not sure if I should burn them or start wearing them again...

Though I'm pretty sure if I hold on to them for another few years they'll revive from over exposure on the interweb. Thinking back to 2010/2011 they were absolutely everywhere online, though I rarely saw anyone wearing them in real life. I don't agree though that NastyGal can take credit for "making" Jeffrey Campbell. I owned my first pair of JCs before ever knowing about NastyGal, which didn't really surface on my radar until maybe in the last year or 2 and the quality of their stuff is mediocre at best, but I can't help looking and occasionally caving, only to be disappointed once my package arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...