Monday, February 24, 2014

Flower Crowns

Pin It Now!

You know those dreamy floral crowns you see at coachella? The ones tall lanky blonde models in ethereal white dresses float around in. They are of course made of real flowers, but real flowers die oh so quickly without any water. Hell my bridal bouquet barely made it through 3 hours of photos outdoors in humid DC, can you imagine in the desert? Well I decided it was high time I made one, but out of paper flowers in blushy shades. Make your own or buy it from my Etsy store!
flower crown
wedding headpiece
flower headband
flower crown

I think the look would be great for a boho vintagey woodland wedding. I can just imagine a bride skipping through a beautiful forest with a crown of flowers on her head (and no worries about wilting)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...