Saturday, March 8, 2014

DIY Paper Flowers Tutorial

Pin It Now!
DIY Paper flower tutorial

Do you fancy on making yourself some gorgeous paper flowers? Come and learn how this Saturday, March 15th to Langford Market in Northern VA! I'll be leading a workshop and showing step by step how I make crepe paper roses. All materials will be provided and the event is free. Plus Langford Market will be having amazing specials on their stylish clothes, shoes, and accessories during the event. Hope to see you there!

When: Saturday March 15th, 11-4pm
Where: Lanford Market, 2905 District Avenue, #135, Merrifield, VA 22031

And check out my Etsy store, Sparkle and Champagne!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am a huge fan of your flowers; would love to attend your workshop but I'm halfway across the world. Could you please, please consider posting your tutorial online? These paper roses are the best I've seen on the net!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...