Thursday, October 28, 2010

H&M Poncho & Okonomiyaki

Pin It Now!

DSC_0043



I bought this poncho a few months ago, before it got cold. I'm so happy I can wear it now, it's the perfect shade of camel for fall. I can't wait to pair it with some shorts and tall boots.  Plus I love the shawl collar.

I wore this in search of some okonomiyaki for dinner. I've yet to find a good place for it since Snap Crepe in Georgetown stopped serving it. For those that don't know what okonomiyaki is, it's a japanese style savory pancake. The batter is filled w/ cabbage then topped with all sorts of seafood and finished w/ drizzles of bbq sauce and japanese mayo. We went to a place near tyson's for it after doing some searching on yelp.  It turned out to be a complete disaster.  Not enough cabbage and the batter kind of fell apart.  So the search continues!

(wearing:  poncho, hm; jeans, paige; hat, f21)

1 comment:

  1. That poncho is fantastic! I keep dropping by H&M, but have no luck. Lucky you!

    See you around tpf!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...