Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Birthday

Pin It Now! It was just my birthday recently.  I've always wanted a summer birthday so I could head to a local beach, but I guess a local bar will have to do. 

After watching jersey shore I had a serious pasta craving so we ended up getting some Italian for lunch.  I don't know what it is about watching jersey people that always makes me want to eat spaghetti and meatballs.  I ended up wearing a knit long sleeved dress I picked up in Atlanta for 12 bucks!  I really need to hem it a bit but haven't had time.  The leather jacket is one of my favorite pieces right now.  The leather's butter soft with a broken in feel and slight sparkle that you can't see.  I love the knit panel on the sleeves.  Not sure how I feel about the docs with this dress...
DSC_0070
DSC_0071
(wearing: sword leather jacket, dr marten boots, h&m dress, bali bag, random thigh high gray socks)

Later that night we headed into a new bar I discovered the previous weekend for some drinks...this is the only picture since I was too busy drinking to take any.  It was surprisingly chilly so I layered this flannel shirt under my leather jacket for some extra warmth

DSC_0078
(wearing: sword leather jacket, jeffrey campbell boots, asos dress, target tights, express necklace, bali bag)

The next morning we ended up nursing our hang overs (no I didn't have one thanks to the water I kept drinking all night) at Cafe Bonaparte.  The crepes were forgettable but the fries and onion soup were exactly what I'd been hankering for.
DSC_0109
(wearing: sword leather jacket, jeffrey campbell boots, forever 21 sweater, target tights, bali bag, thailand scarf)
DSC_0099
DSC_0100
DSC_0103
DSC_0104
DSC_0106
DSC_0121
DSC_0110
Drove home during a beautiful golden sunset, the kind that makes you smile.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, I love that bag you're carrying in the first couple pictures, and Happy Belated Birthday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are lovely and that food looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...