Monday, January 31, 2011

suspender tights

Pin It Now! DSC_0706
I know I know...I swear everyone has these tights! I saw them last year randomly but they kept selling out...so a year later I'm wearing them. Hahaha oh well I'm always behind on posts, fashion, etc.

Got a chance to check out the ramen at Satsuma in Bethesda which I had posted about here previously. It was pretty good, but very small I think. Usually I can't finish the noodles, but this time I wished there was more! Might go back this weekend for some Yankiniku and sake...

and btw this express sweater seems to be a good dupe for the topshop cocoon sweater i was hankering after for a while.
DSC_0669

DSC_0696
DSC_0672
DSC_0694
DSC_0700
DSC_0711
DSC_0670

(wearing: house of holland suspender tights, vintage fur coat, blank leather shorts, jeffrey campbell boots, express sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...