Tuesday, February 15, 2011

70s?

Pin It Now! DSC_0792
The bf said I looked like I hopped out of the 70s, but not in a bad way. I guess that's an improvement. Lunching at Yekta after it was renovated. Drove by this place so many times, but never stopped in. I used to refer to it as kaboobi, since the sign just says kabobi with "Yekta" barely visible.

I wish I had gotten a chance to try it before the renovation though. I have a soft spot for hole in the wall restaurants. Food was good, must remember to yelp them.

Though after we finished eating I heard the table next to use order chicken kabobs with the bone in. Bone in? Could you do that? I guess you could. Next time I'm going to get bone in and mixed dark white meat and lick the yummy juices off my fingers. That's fine dining for you!

DSC_0788
DSC_0794
DSC_0798
DSC_0797
DSC_0799

Food: Barg, Chicken and Koobideh Kabobs, Ghormeh Sabzi (herb stew w/ beef), saffron ice cream

(wearing: william rast jeans, jeffrey campbell lita boots, old t shirt, vintage fur jacket, feather necklace from san diego

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...