Wednesday, February 16, 2011

your holes are bigger

Pin It Now! DSC_0770
Girls night out at Redwood in bethesda was a blast. Food delish accompanied by bouts of laughter. And free mushroom soup for a friend that had to send her over cooked steak back...we like our meat rare. I think the waiter had a little crush on her. We were the last table to leave the restaurant, I always feel guilty about holding up the staff. But our waiter was so kind to us.

My friend complained she was hot in her sweater and asked if I was hot too since we were the only two wearing sweaters. I was not, but our other friend noticed my "holes" (the neck opening) were much larger than hers.

DSC_0768
DSC_0758

(wearing: vs sweater, necklace from san diego, liquid leggings, jessica simpson boots, vintage fur coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...