Wednesday, May 9, 2012

rag & bone newbury boots....another knock off

Pin It Now!

I got an email from ShopNastyGal and scanned through some of their new items...low and behold there it was, a pretty much exact replica of the Rag & Bone Newbury boot so coveted for the past year or so. The shoe pictured on the right is the Rag & Bone boot and the version produced by Jeffrey Campbell named the Big City Boot. I wish it came in a less shiny leather or a taupe suede...Jeffrey Campbell if you are reading this please make a distressed black version just like the one I pictured! If you are going to knock something off you might as well go all the way!!

On thing I do give JC credit for though is making comfortable shoes, then I guess for the price they should be comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...