Monday, December 27, 2010

ice skating

Pin It Now! DSC_0208.jpg

For about 5 years now I've wanted to go to the National Gallery of Art's Sculpture Garden for some outdoor ice skating.  I always attempted to go, but never actually got there before the end of the season.  Well this year I was determined!  And I made it, on a very cold windy day.  At least it was sunny out...

Even though the rink is small something about being outdoors made the experience magical and got me in the christmas spirit (not to mention the non stop holiday glee music the bf has been playing in the car).

DSC_0690
DSC_0700
DSC_0181.jpg
DSC_0150.jpg
DSC_0213.jpg
(wearing: fur vest, sword leather jacket, american apparel shorts, thermal shirt, beanie, jeffrey campbell denmark boots)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...