Saturday, December 18, 2010

waffles for breakfast

Pin It Now!
DSC_0809

Having received a waffle maker as a birthday gift, my boyfriend decided to try his pancake recipe as a waffle recipe. I'd say it was okay, but a bit dry. The piles of fresh whipped cream and strawberries however made up for it!  The best part was the cooking process, it filled the kitchen with a creamy eggy smell that I love.  It totally reminds me of these egg cakes you buy on the street in Asia and NYC.

DSC_0806
DSC_0807

2 comments:

  1. I love breakfast more than just about anything. I would love a waffle iron, although I manage to screw up making even simple things like toast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i think it just takes practice! our second batch turned out much better with the addition of melted butter to the recipe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...