Friday, August 12, 2011

isabel marant boots

Pin It Now!

The Isabel Marant Dicker boots, made infamous by Kate Bosworth have been all over the internet. A coveted and versatile pair of boots, the first knock off I saw was from Top Shop last year, dubbed the western boot. This year as fall comes near, many retailers have spawned off their own incarnations of the boot (minus the $650 price tag).

My favorite of the bunch are the Steve Maddens and DVs. I have the Steve Maddens on preorder and I think I might order the DVs as well. I'm still in doubt of the comfort and quality of the Steve Maddens though. Their shoes have always been highly uncomfortable and of extreme poor quality for the price. Hopefully the Pembrook will be an exception.

I also bought on a whim the Sam Edelmans, though I've not worn them yet and might be returning them. I'm kind of in love with the fringe though not sure how much I'll like them next year. Also I bought the rose color and not the taupe, it's a bit more blush than I wanted.

Choices choices! And to think last year I was so upset that the Top Shop western boots had sold out in my size.

(shopper's note: the DV Jamison boot is cheaper at piperlime at only $119. And the oldnavy.com boots I actually bought on sale for $25. A real steal, though they are not suede or even real leather)
Isabel Marant Inspired Boots

Steven by Steve Madden suede shoes
$129 - piperlime.gap.com

Sam edelman boots
$160 - bloomingdales.com

Old navy boots
$35 - oldnavy.gap.com

Madewell stacked heel
$188 - madewell.com

Dv By Dolce Vita Jamison
$129 - zappos.com


1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

    Etiole by Isabel Marant

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...