Monday, January 13, 2014

warmest winter day

Pin It Now!
rag & bone harrow

A few weeks ago we had one of the warmest winter days I've ever experienced in the DC metro area. This must be what California winters feel like. Of course it was followed by sub-arctic temps a few weeks later...

This shearling jacket I picked up from Kiliwatch in Paris was the perfect security blanket for a warm day that promised to turn into a chilly night. I wish I had more time in that store to peruse the piles and piles of vintage. But with only 20 minutes before close I only managed to snatch up some leather shorts, a furry vest, and this jacket. I fell in love with it the moment I laid eyes on it for it's close resemblance to the Acne Velocite jacket.

We stopped in our favorite spot in Georgetown, Bistro Francais for a late lunch and scored a great little table right next to their open window. A glass of wine and some escargot was the perfect way to enjoy 70 degree weather in the middle of December.

georgetown dc
zara tank
lace shorts
kiliwatch shearling jacket
rag & bone boots


[wearing rag&bone harrow boots, zara faux leather cami, ae shorts, kiliwatch jacket]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...